You know the drill…..
- Ride my bike to work 4 days a week! Other than driving for class on Monday, I want to try and ride this beautiful shiny new thing every day. Except today because like, 96 degrees. Ok, so, this didn’t happen. Because I had a very intense fear of my bike being stolen and didn’t want to leave it anywhere with a sad little chain to keep it safe. However, I bought a real bike lock this weekend and rode my bike to work today and yesterday!!
- Speaking of my bike, buy a basket or crate for the back of it, gotta transport those groceries. Couldn’t justify spending this money without getting into a good bike groove first, maybe this month.
- Exercise 20 days this month–do it. Do it. Do it. I’m working on being able to consistently run a 5k–and have been working on this for two years. Now is the time to finally actually accomplish this, Turkey Trot, I will take you down this year. I ended up working out 17 days this past month, but that is a huge improvement from 10 days last month!
- Order and frame the last Sevenly picture for my living room. Nope.
- Finish organizing the categories in my archives. Yes! I finished this last week, everything has a home now. - Finish my picture wall. Yes! I busted this out a few weekends ago. It is a little crooked by hey, character, right? Pictures to come next week. - Hang my state plates on the wall in my bedroom. This also means first attaching hangers to the back of the plates. Done! But I hung them in my tiny little nook beside my bathroom instead of in my bedroom. - Read Jesus > Religion, Happier at Home, and From Black High Heels to Tractor Wheels and write blog reviews for them (and for the three other books I recently finished). I didn’t read all of these or review all of them but I have been cranking out reviews for the other books, so we’ll call this done.
I just looked at my calendar for October and whew, it is going to be a busy month. I’m babysitting almost every weekend, have visitors coming, am traveling to RVA, not to mention work and school. It’s going to be a tad bit crazy, but also super fun.
- Exercise 20 days this month. Continue running and doing Pilates (I’m recently obsessed with these videos). Travel is what always throws me off my exercise game so I’m working hard to schedule workouts in beforehand–giving me no excuse to skip them.
- Take advantage of Columbus Day sales to buy a few outfits for a teaching conference I’m attending in November.
- Order Sevenly print as well as buying/hanging a frame.
- Ride my bike to work three days a week.
- Purchases two Christmas presents–trying to get a head start on this!
- Start checking books out from the library and only purchasing them to add to my collection if I absolutely love them–I’ve spent too much money on books I’ll never reread.
- Reserve dress from Rent the Runway for Brit’s wedding!
I hope you have a great October! I’m missing summer more than usual this year but I’m really looking forward to the coming months.