Hey there, summer! It’s so nice to see you! I don’t know about y’all but I’m ready for more days by the pool, ocean, river, lake–pretty much any body of water available to me. Unfortunately, this summer is also full of homework and job applications and lots of driving. But that’s ok, it’s going to be very very worth it in the end.
This post is going to be quick, so let’s look back at last month,
Celebrate turning 25 with my friends on Tuesday and my family next weekend, write a post here about it I never got a post up about my birthday, but I did have a good one! Despite almost dying from stupid pollen allergies.
– Do 30 minutes of yoga every weekday This was a huge fail. I only did it 6 or 7 times. Trying again this month.
Drink a kale smoothie for breakfast every weekday I think I missed one or two days when I was out of fruit, but otherwise this was a huge win!
Print, assemble, and mail Taylor’s bachelorette party invites Done and done! They looked great! Hopefully I’ll post about them here soon!
Have an excellent attitude about all the travel I have coming up this summer. It’s lots and lots of really fun things but it’s also a lot of time in the car. If I go into it with a bad attitude it’s not going to be any fun, so I’m going to look at one week at a time and enjoy each one. First up next weekend, Gracie graduates from UNC and it’s Mother’s Day! I think this is going fairly well. Two trips down, five to go–I can do this!
And moving on to next month!
– Post on the blog twice a week.
– Clean out my dresser drawers and donate some old clothes.
– Get an A in my Special Education class that is currently trying to kill me.
– Keep up with the kale smoothies and get back on the yoga train.
– Cut back on sugar and bread. CUT BACK ON SUGAR AND BREAD, EMILY.
– Go to the Dominican Republic and have the best time ever!!!!!!!
June, you’re going to be crazy pants, I cannot wait!