What’s up, new floor length mirror?! Let’s take more selfies, shall we?
You know the drill, let’s review!
– Post on the blog three days a week. So this was my second month in a row with this goal and the second month in a row I failed. Next month WILL BE BETTER.
Make and mail invitations for Taylor’s bridal shower. Done and done! Shower is this weekend!
Fill out my new planner and get organized for my new job. Done and done, it took a while to get things together but I feel better now.
Become an official DCPS employee. I officially accepted my offer last week, hooray!
Make and order my yearly photo books for my nanny babies. My books should be arriving any day now and I will photograph and share them with y’all then!
Last month kind of felt like a crap shoot but I’m really happy that I got everything worked out (except for neglecting this space). Here’s hoping for a productive August.
– Blog Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I miss this space and I want to make sure I’m more consistent about posting here. I’ve got a calendar made up for August and I hope to get a jump start on September soon.
– Hit 10,000 steps on my step counting app at least 5 days a week. Switching to a new job halfway through the month is going to mean less time outside (I walk about 5 miles with my nanny babies each day) so I want to be conscious about keeping up with this.
– Figure out my computer photo storage. Apple had to go and update their Photos app and ruin everything. I HATE CHANGE. Now I can’t get my photos to sync and the ones that I can are wildly out of order. All the stress.
– Co-host a successful wedding shower for Taylor and Justin! Everything is pretty much done for this and the shower is this weekend, cross your fingers for good weather.
– Take more pictures of things other than my nanny babies. I’m struggling to find good everyday pictures to use in this space and I need to step my photo game back up.
– Register my new car in DC, get it inspected, and figure out what needs to be done with my brakes. Boring adult stuff.
– Relax. I’m starting a new job this month which will be a bit hectic but this is also the first month in three months (how many times can I say month) that I won’t be traveling during at least 3 weekends. I’m only out of town for this first weekend and then it’s time to settle back into this city and get into a good groove. I miss consistency and I feel like I didn’t get to take advantage of my city this summer. Fall will be different.